In order for anyone to achieve a certain high level of success, one needs to chart out a proper action plan and religiously follow the action plan. Putting these action plan on paper and keeping it idle will not give you any result. The action plan needs to be actually carried out with actions.
Let us have a look at some of these action plans that with motivate you to achieve your goals.
1. Spell out the specific goal you would want to achieve. For example, by the age of 30, I would like to be in this ‘position’ and earn so and so salary. Give a name for the position and figure for the salary part.
2. Commitment to achieving the goal is crucial. This means you dedicate yourself totally by putting in extra hours or learning new skills by attending the requisite courses required for the purpose.
3. Be Focussed. There will be competition, distractions and criticism. Simply cut these off and keep working on yourself to move ahead in achieving your goals. Analyse your progress periodically and align yourself to the direction of your target. Modify, alter or change path if required, keeping in focus the destination you want to head for. Instead of comparing yourself with others, compare your own progress with your own past.
4. Do not procrastinate, Get out of your comfort zone, face challenges, fight your inner battles of negativity, despair and hopelessness. Many people have the fear of failure. Failure will help you fine tune your path, teach lessons that direct you to take positive steps and provides an insight into your actions. Learn to defy failure and take it head on.
5. Share your goals and ambitions with family, friends and relatives while constantly working on your goals. You will get enough back up support when they see your determination to succeed. Keep pursuing relentlessly day in and day out.
To sum up, do something every single day to take a step towards achieving your goal. Review, analyse your progress and keep working with a smile on your face. Success will soon be yours!
Have you ever had those deep seated thoughts pinning you down so heavily that you find it difficult to get the necessary breakthrough in life? In search of a solution, we tend to sped most of the time reading countless books on how to attract something, anlayse our dreams and attend costly seminars. These time...