Did you know that businesses all around the world are hiring people just like you to help manage their social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube?
There is a lot of money on it, and the best part is that you don’t need any qualifications, prior experience, or specialized skills. All you need is a few spare hours per week, a computer with an internet connection, and a good knowledge of how to use Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube.
There are currently positions open worldwide for people just like you to begin work on simple jobs such as:
- Posting Facebook comments – $25 per hour
- Commenting on and ‘liking’ YouTube videos $20 per hour
- Tweeting’ special offers and promotions – $200 per week part time
- Social Media Manager – $1050 per week full time
- Managing Facebook groups and contests $27 per hour
There are a wide range of positions available, and much more are being added daily, however, there are also lots of people interested in these jobs and the positions are filling fast so I recommend that you apply now if you are interested.